- 25 mm Outer Diameter (Ø21.1 mm Clear Aperture)
- Large Transmission Region (Cut-On λ to 2150 nm)
- Excellent Suppression in Rejection Region (OD > 5)
- Transmission Direction Engraved on Edge
- Ideal as Raman Spectroscopy Filters or Emission Filters for Fluorescence Applications
Thorlabs' premium longpass filters are high-performance filters that are very useful for isolating regions of a spectrum. These filters provide better transmission, slope, blocking, and durability than our standard line of longpass filters (see the Specs tab for comparison).
These edgepass filters feature durable, hard-coated dielectric coatings on UV-fused silica. These high-performance filters provide better than Optical Density (OD) of 5 suppression in the rejection region and >90% transmission from cut-on out to 2150 nm.
These coatings can withstand the normal cleaning and handling necessary when using any high-quality optical component. Their film construction is essentially a modified quarter-wave stack, using interference effects to isolate spectral bands (see the Specs tab for transmission information).