- Motorized Lab Jack with Integral APT Controller
- Quiet, Smooth Motion
- Stepper Motor Driven
- Limit Switches
- Power Supply Included
The L490MZ is a stepper motor driven lab jack. It features an integrated electronic controller that can be controlled remotely using a PC or manually via the buttons and velocity potentiometer on the control key pad.
Parameter settings can be adjusted on the PC and stored in non-volatile memory within the unit itself. When the unit is next powered up these settings are applied automatically. This is particularly useful when the unit is being used manually in the absence of a PC and USB link. Please note, that due to the mechanical scissor-type design of the lab jack, non-linear velocity behavior is to be expected and the velocity profile parameters in the APT software provide only nominal adjustment compensation.
These Motorized Lab Jacks provide a rugged, height-adjustable platform ideal for mounting optomechanical sub-assemblies requiring height adjustment. Based upon the dual pantograph design of the manual L490, the L490MZ Motorized Lab Jack offers excellent rigidity and platform parallelism. The large 7" x4" mounting platform supports up to 33 lbs with a smooth vertical adjustment range of 2". Both the top and bottom plates offer a generous array of 1/4" -20 tapped holes and clearance slots for general mounting requirements.
The included universal power supply operates with an input of 85 to 264 VAC and is supplied with a location-specific power cord.
- Controller Specifications
- Microsteps per Full Step: 128
- Microsteps per Revolution of Motor: 25,600
- Motor Drive Voltage: 24V
- Motor Drive Power: Up to 25 W (Peak)/ 12.5 W (Avg)
- Motor Speeds: Up to 720 RPM (200 Full Step Motor)
- Encoder Feedback Bandwidth: 500 KHz (500,000 Counts/sec)
- Input Power Requirements
- Voltage: 24 VDC
- Power: 30 W (Peak)
- Stage Specifications
- Travel: 2.04"
- Maximum Load: 33 lbs
- Max Velocity: At Low Loads 1.0 mm/sec, At Max Load 0.5 mm/sec
- Resolution: <20 nm
- Deck Parallelism: < 250 µm Over Full Range of Travel
- Repeatability: 5 µm
- Pitch: 0.04°
- Motor Specifications
- Step Angle: 1.8° (50 poles and ±2 phases for 360° divided by 200, or 1.8°)
- Step Accuracy: 5%
- Rated Phase Current: 0.85 A
- Phase Resistance: 5.4 O
- Phase Inductance: 5.6 mH
- Holding Torque: 20 N.cm
- Detent Torque: 2.0 N.cm
- Operating Temperature: -20 to 40 °C (Motor Specification Only)
- Dimensions (W x D x H)
- Extended: 4.83" x 9.6" x 4.35"
- Retracted: 4.83" x 10.66" x 2.3"
- Weight: 5.4 lbs