- For General Purpose Optical Power Measurements
- Integrated Viewing Target for Easy Sensor Alignment
- Ø9.5 mm Sensor Aperture
- Compatible with the PM200, PM100D, PM100USB, PM100A, and PM320E Consoles
- Sensor, Protective Cap, IR Target, and Threaded Adapter Included
The S122C Standard Photodiode Power Sensor is ideal for measuring low power coherent and incoherent sources from the UV to the NIR. The NIST-Traceable, calibrated sensor features an integrated viewing target for easy alignment, enhanced shielding against electromagnetic interference, over heating alert device, and large Ø9.5 mm sensor aperture. The sensor is cage, post mount, and SM1 (1.035""-40) lens tube compatible and is ideal for free space and fiber coupled sources.
- Aperture Size: Ø9.5 mm
- Wavelength Range: 700 nm – 1800 nm
- Power Range: 50 nW – 40 mW
- Detector Type: Ge Photodiode
- Linearity: ±0.5%
- Resolution*: 10 nW
- Measurement Uncertainty**: ±5%
*Measured with PM100D console in low bandwidth setting.
**Beam diameter > 1 mm.