- For Beam Shape and Entrance Angle Independent Power Measurements
- Integrating Sphere Design Acts as a Diffuser with Minimal Power Loss
- Ø12 mm Input Aperture
- Removable S120-FC Fiber Adapters (FC/PC and FC/APC) Included
- Compatible Fiber Adapters: S120-xx Series and S140-BFA Bare Fiber Adapter
- Compatible with the PM200, PM100D, PM100USB, PM100A, and PM320E Consoles
The S142C Integrating Sphere Photodiode Power Sensor is the choice for non-uniform, diverging, beam shape and entrance angle independent power measurements. The integrating sphere is ideal for power measurements from fiber sources, as well as off-axis free space sources. It features a large Ø12 mm aperture, SM1(1.035"-40) threaded front connection, enhanced shielding against electromagnetic interference, and an over-heating alert sensor. NIST-traceable data is stored in the sensor connector.
- Aperture Size: Ø12 mm
- Wavelength Range: 350 nm – 1100 nm
- Power Range: 1 µW – 5 W
- Detector Type:Si Photodiode
- Linearity: ±0.5%
- Resolution*: 1 nW
- Measurement Uncertainty**: ±3% (451 nm – 1000 nm), ±5% (Over Rest of Range)
*Measured with PM100D console in low bandwidth settng.
**Beam diameter > 1 mm