- Ideal for High-Speed and Biological/Biomedical Imaging Applications
- 1325 nm Center Wavelength Provides Deep Image Penetration in Highly Scattering Samples
- 3D Three Acquisition Modes for Flexibility in Imaging Speed and Sensitivity
- High Axial Resolution: Less Than 7.5 µm
Thorlabs' TELESTO™ OCT Imaging System is the newest member to its SD-OCT imaging family. This system provides the flexibility required for high-speed, deep penetration, and high resolution imaging applications. It utilizes Thorlabs' unique superluminescent diode design, which provides over 150 nm of bandwidth, resulting in an axial resolution of less than 7.5 µm in air. In the software, users can select between three imaging modes to image up to 91,000 A-Scans per second with 91 dB sensitivity down to 5,500 A-Scans per second with 106 dB sensitivity. Increasing the sensitivity, at the cost of imaging speed, enables detection of more subtle structures in a sample. High-speed imaging at 91 kHz enables rapid volume acquisition and display.
The TELESTO is controlled via software preinstalled on a high-performance computer that is capable of displaying greater than 6 volumes per second. The system also includes a 3D scanning probe with integrated video camera for volume imaging and live video display. The included stand and sample stage provides XY translation and rotation of the sample along with axial travel of the probe. The TELESTO is fully functional right out of the box.
- Center Wavelength: 1325 nm
- Bandwidth (3 dB): 150 nm
- A-Scan Line Rate: Up to 91 kHz
- B-Scan Frame Rate* (512 lines/frame): Variable
- Depth Resolution** (Air/Water): <7.5 µm / 4.9 µm
- Lateral Resolution: 15 µm
- Sensitivity: Up to 106 dB
- Maximum Pixels per A-Scan: 512
- Maximum Field of View** (L × W × D): 10 × 10 × 2.5 mm<\ul>
*Actual Frame Rate dependent on processing and display parameters.
**Depth of Resolution and actual imaging debth are dependent on the optical properties of the sample being imaged.