SM2 Lens Tube Adapter for 66 mm Rails
- Use Internal Bore of 66 mm Rail as a Beam Path
- Internal SM2 (2.035" -40) Threading for Use with Ø2" Optics
- Attaches to Rail End
Centers Beam Inside
Internal Rail Bore
SM2 Lens Tubes
Attached to 66 mm Rail
- Connect 66 mm Rails to Ø2" Lens Tube Systems
- Internal SM2 (2.035"-40) Threading
- Counterbored Holes for Four Included M3 Cap Screws
The XT66SM2 Lens Tube Adapter takes advantage of the Ø55 mm internal bore of a standard 66 mm rail. It effectively adds an internal SM2 thread to a rail end, providing mechanical compatibility with Ø2" optics and Thorlabs' line of SM2-threaded mechanical components. The adapter plate is held in place using the four included M3 cap screws.
Thorlabs offers an extensive selection of accessories for 66 mm rails, including clamps and angle brackets, breadboard mounts, mounting platforms, rail carriages, rail platform positioners, rotation slide platforms, rail joiners, and lens tube adapters. Together with size adapters that incorporate 34 mm and 95 mm rails into an XT66 setup, these tools provide a complete family of rigid, versatile building blocks suited for virtually any optomechanical setup.
|No Comments Posted|