Micrometer Drives, 1" (25 mm)
- 1" (25 mm) Travel Range
- 0.001" (10 µm) of Travel per Division
- Spherical Tip Minimizes Positioning Alignment Errors
- Available With or Without 5/64" (2.0 mm) Hex on the End
The PT1 translation stage includes a 150-811ST micrometer, which does not feature a hex on the end.
|Travel Range||1.000"||25.00 mm|
|Graduation||0.001" per Division||10 µm per Division|
|Distance per Rev||0.025"||0.5 mm|
|Barrel Diameter||3/8" (9.5 mm)|
|Hex||N/A||5/64" (2.0 mm)||N/A||5/64" (2.0 mm)|
|Load Capacity||4 kg (Max)|
|Scale Surface||Hard-Chrome Plating|
- Standard Ø3/8" (Ø9.5 mm) Mounting Barrel
- Hard-Chrome-Plated Polished Spindle Improves Accuracy
- Knurled Adjustment Knob for Grip
- Engraved 0.001" (10 µm) Graduations for Accurate Alignment
- Versions with 5/64" (2.0 mm) Hex Available
The 150-811ST and 150-811ST-H micrometers provide a travel range of 1.000" and feature engraved graduations every 0.001", while the 150-801ME and 150-801ME-H micrometers provide a travel range of 25.00 mm with 10 µm spacing between graduations. Item numbers ending in -H incorporate a 5/64" (2.0 mm) hex on the micrometer knob to enable actuation in space-constrained environments.
The spherical spindle tip provides a single point of contact, which minimizes positioning alignment errors. The 150-811ST and 150-801ME micrometers are included with Thorlabs’ PT1 and PT1/M translation stages, respectively. Please contact Tech Support for information on integrating these micrometers into other items.