Micrometer Drives, 50 mm
- 50 mm Travel Range
- 10 µm of Travel per Division
- Spherical Tip Minimizes Positioning Alignment Errors
- Available With or Without 5/64" (2.0 mm) Hex on the End
The XR50P Quick Connect Translation Stage
incorporates the 151-411ME-H Micrometer.
|Travel Range||50.00 mm|
|Graduation||10 µm per Division|
|Distance per Rev||0.5 mm|
|Barrel Diameter||3/8" (9.5 mm)|
|Hex||N/A||5/64" (2.0 mm)|
|Load Capacity||4 kg (Max)|
|Scale Surface||Hard-Chrome Plating|
- Chrome-Plated Polished Spindle Improves Accuracy
- Knurled Adjustment Knob for Grip
- Standard Ø3/8" (Ø9.5 mm) Mounting Barrel
- Engraved Graduations for Accurate Alignment
- Version with 5/64" (2.0 mm) Hex Available
These micrometers provide 50.00 mm of travel range with 10 µm spacing between graduations. The 151-411ME-H micrometer incorporates a 5/64" (2.0 mm) hex allowing it to be actuated in space-constrained environments.
The spherical spindle tip provides a single point of contact, which minimizes positioning alignment errors. Thorlabs can integrate this micrometer into many of our standard products; please contact Tech Support for details. We also offer the RBA1 Barrel Adapter to increase the barrel diameter to 1/2" (12.7 mm).