Clamps and Angle Brackets for 34 mm Rails
- Fixed Clamps and Rotation Clamps Securely Hold 34 mm Rails Together
- Cross Bracket and Right Angle Bracket Turn Rails at Fixed Angles
|XT34 34 mm Optical Rail Accessories|
|Rail Joiners||Rail Carriers||Mounting
- Provides Stable and Rigid Mounting of 34 mm Rails and Components
- Easy to Adjust and Position by Sliding
- Clamp Design Permits Rails to be Dropped In and Tightened Into Place
- Low-Profile Brackets Rotate by Fixed Angles in Three Dimensions
Thorlabs' clamps and brackets for 34 mm rails are fundamental building blocks of two- and three-dimensional rail constructions.
Our clamps securely fasten two rails together and feature fixed and variable rotation options. They are designed with a wide opening that tightens shut around the dovetailed rail, allowing the rail to be added and removed without having to disturb existing components. The clamps can be slid into position and locked in place.
Our rigid angle brackets provide rotation by fixed amounts and enable three-dimensional constructions. They are designed to be used in combination with the clamps.
Thorlabs offers a wide and growing complement of accessories for 34 mm rails, including clamps and angle brackets, breadboard mounts, rail carriers, mounting platforms, lens tube adapters, and rail joiners. Together with size adapters that incorporate 66 mm and 95 mm rails into an XT34 setup, these tools provide a complete family of rigid, versatile building blocks suited for virtually any optomechanical setup.
|No Comments Posted|
Click for Details
The XT34C1 and XT34C2 Fasten Together Two XT34 Rails or a Single Rail and a Mounting Platform
Click for Details
XT34D2-30 Mounting Platform and RSP1 Rotation Mount
- Clamp Between Rails or Accessories
- Orient Rails Parallel to Each Other
- XT34C1: 15 mm Long Clamp
- XT34C2: 30 mm Long Clamp
Our Double Dovetail Clamps for 34 mm Rails securely join XT34 rails and components in a parallel orientation. They are available in two lengths: 15 mm and 30 mm.
Using two XT34C1 clamps as a pair prevents torsional strains and keeps two rails parallel over the entire length spanned by the clamps. If a single-clamp solution is preferred, then we recommend the XT34C2, which provides additional surface contact. It is also perfectly sized to attach components on an XT34D2-30 mounting platform, as shown to the right.
- Compact Clamp Joins Two 34 mm Rails at Right Angles
- Single-Screw Clamping Mechanism
The XT34CC Cross Clamp fastens two rails or accessories together at a 90° angle and closes using a single screw, making it easy to perform adjustments. In order to orient two rails such that they are not orthogonal, please see the XT34 Double Dovetail Rotation Clamp below.
- Connect Two 34 mm Rails at 90°
- Used with Dovetail Clamps
The XT34CB Cross Bracket creates an orthogonal intersection between two 34 mm rails and is typically used with dovetail clamps. It is ideal for situations when an XT34CC Cross Clamp is not available or desired.
- Orient 34 mm Rails at 90° in Three Dimensions
- Combines Three Dovetails in One Bracket
- Extremely Rigid Part is Machined from a Single Extrusion
The XT34RA2 Right-Angle Bracket features three dovetails that can be used simultaneously. The third dovetail, oriented at 45°, both rotates the rail and enables three-dimensional constructions from a single joint. The right-angle bracket is designed to be used with the double dovetail clamps shown above.
- Provides a Full 360° of Rotation
- Create Complex Orientations Between Rails and Rail Systems
The XT34RD Double Dovetail Rotation Clamp provides continuous rotation of one rail with respect to another. For a simpler clamp that rotates a rail by 90°, please see the XT34CC Cross Clamp above.