SM1 Lens Tube Adapter for 34 mm Rails
- Use Internal Bore of 34 mm Rail as a Beam Path
- Internal SM1 (1.035"-40) Threading for Use with Ø1" Lens Tubes
- Attaches to Rail End
Shown with a Lens Tube
and Optical Rail
(All Sold Separately)
- Connect 34 mm Rails to Ø1" Lens Tube Systems
- Internal SM1 (1.035"-40) Thread
- Counterbored Holes for Four Included M3 Cap Screws
The XT34SM1 Lens Tube Adapter takes advantage of the Ø29 mm internal bore of a standard 34 mm rail. It effectively adds an internal SM1 thread to a rail end, providing mechanical compatibility with Ø1" optics and Thorlabs' line of SM1-threaded mechanical components. The adapter plate is held in place using the four included M3 cap screws.
Thorlabs offers a wide and growing complement of accessories for 34 mm rails, including clamps and angle brackets, breadboard mounts, rail carriers, mounting platforms, lens tube adapters, and rail joiners. Together with size adapters that incorporate 66 mm and 95 mm rails into an XT34 setup, these tools provide a complete family of rigid, versatile building blocks suited for virtually any optomechanical setup.